Investment Plans

BitClub Mining Network offers intuitive way of investments and earnings. On this platform we propose eight investment plans, each of which has its own terms.

18% Daily For 15 Days

For those investors who value their time who want to make 18% profit on a daily basis in only 15 days. Within the next 15 calendar days your total return will be 270%, of which 100% will be your original deposit. Therefore, your net profit is 80% for this period. Choosing this plan, you can withdraw profits every day. Minimum payout is 0.001 ɃTC.

6% Daily For 25 Days

It's suitable for those investors who want to make 6% profit on a daily basis. Within the next 25 calendar days your total return will be 150%, of which 100% will be your original deposit. Therefore, your net profit is 50% for this period. Choosing this plan, you can withdraw profits every day. Minimum payout is 0.001 ɃTC.

110% After 7 Days

For those who value their time and prefer not to spend it on daily checking the balance BitClub Mining Network offers an investment strategy with profit at the end of the period, after 7 days. Choosing this type of deposit your total return will be 110% in a week, the net profit will be 10%. You can withdraw your profits only after 7 calendar days.

350% After 12 Days

For those who want to take a share of our fortune BitClub Mining Network offers an investment strategy with huge profits after only 12 days. Choosing this type of deposit your total return will be 350% in only 12 days, the net profit will be 250%. You can withdraw your profits after the end of 12 calendar days.

Purchase Shares:

1
Mining Pool #1 (1000 days)
Purchase a share for 1 ɃTC & Get paid daily from your share of total mining profits (everyday) & Each share will pay 50% in profits with the other 50% being used to re-purchase more shares in this mining pool. (Net Daily Profits 1.20%)

2
Mining Pool #2 (1000 days)
Purchase a share for 1.5 ɃTC & Get paid daily from your share of total mining profits (everyday) & Each share will pay 60% in profits with the other 40% being used to re-purchase more shares in this mining pool. (Net Daily profits 2.15%)

3
Mining Pool #3 (1000 days)
Purchase a share for 2.5 ɃTC & Get paid daily from your share of total mining profits (everyday) & Each share will pay 70% in profits with the other 30% being used to re-purchase more shares in this mining pool. (Net Daily profits 2.95%)

4
Founders Pool (1000 days)
Purchase a share for 5 ɃTC & earn a percentage of all the Bitcoin being mined and paid out to your personal network & All commissions are paid daily in Bitcoin instantly. (Net Daily profits 5.60% to 6%)




102

Online Days

56353

total members

Ƀ4380.00000000

Total withdrawal

Ƀ7611.01000000

Total deposit

Ƀ5.2000000

Last deposit